I’m a freelance journalist in Dubai with over three years of experience working across multiple titles including:
Cosmopolitan Middle East, Ahlan!, Good Taste, La Femme, BBC Good Food Middle East and Hospitality Business Middle East.
I am an extremely versatile writer and have written about everything from fashion and food, to travel and business articles.
I’m PR friendly so please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work with me on any freelance or blog projects.
Here are some past examples of my work. To see PDFs of my print magazine articles, please email me at: email@example.com.
- Dubai World Cup 2013: The Ultimate Guide
- Group One Winners Will Be Racing to the $10m Finish Line at the Dubai World Cup!
- Emirati Photographer Wins $100,000 for Capturing Beauty of The Desert
- Explore the Burj Lake Via Fab New Abra Ride
- Tommy Tiernan Live In Dubai
- Bow Wow Live In Dubai
- Alex Gaudino Live In Dubai
The River Newspaper, Kingston University